If you want delightful direct jet flights to and from Barbados, trust no other than Caribbean Charter Flights. We offer the finest charter flight experience, something you will never ever get from commercial flights. Looking for a pleasurable holiday getaway? Let Caribbean Charter Flights bring you safely to the Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), the gateway to Barbados, one of the tourist destinations in the Caribbean.
Barbados has a lot to offer to the holiday goer. Said to provide more activities and attractions per square mile than any other island in the Caribbean, Barbados boasts of an eclectic mix of events and happenings that everyone can enjoy, no matter what their idea of fun is. These activities include:
• Enjoying the island flora and fauna.If you have a soft spot for all things green, Barbados is the perfect place for you. Explore the tropical forest Welchman Hall Gully, wonder at the stalactites and stalagmites in Harrisons Cave, be enchanted by the tropical plants in Hunte’s Garden or fall in love with the Andromeda Botanic Gardens. Trust us, you’ll have the time of your life.
• Wining and dining.A visit to Barbados is not complete without sampling itsmacaroni pie or the staple chicken, rice and peas available on street stands. Then there’s Fisherman’s Pub in Speightstown, where you can taste traditional food like pepper pot and cou-cou. Don’t forget to visit the Mount Gay Rum Distillery, the Foursquare Rum Distillery or the Malibu Visitor Centre for the island’s local spirits.
• Attending a “lime.” Party with the Bajan people every Friday and Saturday night at the Oistins Fish Fry, a fish market by day, and a place for dancing, eating out and buying local arts and crafts by night. You can afterwards make a beeline for the bars and clubs in St. Lawrence Gap.
• Heading out for the carnival. Get dazzled by the sighs and sounds of the “Crop over” Festival, which celebrates the sugar cane harvest. Enjoy the carnival ladies’ costumes, partake of the street food and let your feet dance to the rhythm in the street.
• Doing water sports.Who could resist the soft sand and pristine waters of Barbados?Aside from swimming, you can also go snorkeling, kayaking, kite surfing and windsurfing.
Services available for your Departure, Connection or Arrival in select Destinations.